Friday evening wedding with the dapper Mr. Adams, we had a blast and I loved seeing my main squeeze all dressed up in a Tux. Because my hubby was IN the wedding and really dressing up I also took it to the next level and wore something a little on the dressier side.
Staying true to my love for discount designer duds, I shopped for my whole look(omit the sunnies) from TJ Maxx, Marshals, and Nordstrom Rack. My Halston Heritage bag, and my Vivienne Westwood sunnies have been on the blog before, BUT these shoes are NEW!!
Lace up heels are all the rage right now, and this pair is the perfect sassy neutral to go with pretty much any outfit you might want to pair it with. I plan on wearing these with skinny jeans, casual dresses, and a jumpsuit. So easy to wear and very comfortable, these shoes are SO trendy and sexy that you are going to get a million compliments on them. Seriously. One Million.
Here are some Lace Up heel options-
- Dolce Vita “Henlie”
- BCBGeneration Carnival Lace- Up
- Delman Darci Bootie
- Jessica Simpson Emerita Pump
- Nine West Angellica Bootie
If you are loving my dress here are some options-
- Paper Dolls Plus, Floral Appliqué Dress
- Paper Dolls Plus, Crochet Lace Pencil Dress
- Pizarro Nights, Embellished V-Nack A- Line Cocktail Dress
- Marina, V- Nack Lace Fit & Flare Dress
- London Times, Keyhole Detail Eyelet Shift Dress
This look works because I am mixing a classic dress with some sassy accessories. This is a simple and easy way to take your look from blah, to the party fashionista. I always cry at weddings ALWAYS.