YASSSS! Its time for a new Fall bag! I love Fall bags almost as much as I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes! Natural fibers are IN this fall, leather, animal print, fur. As the weather turns your go to bag is going to switch from summer cloth to a fantastic leather beauty.
You know I love to play into the latest accessories, when you have a solid foundation of basics grabbing up a trendy bag is an easy way to stay on trend and still look classy and chic. There are endless options depending on your specific style. The bags that I selected below fit with my wardrobe. In terms of price point, these trends are going to be seen at all price ranges. I prefer to go for a middle of the road bag, I am willing to pay between 50 and 300 dollars for a bag. At this price point you are going to get something that is quality and will last you for the whole season. You may not get a bag that is going to last you for years to come BUT that means you can stay on trend every year! Now I KNOW I would love to just go buy a new Louis Vuitton every season. But alas, that is not the case for this curvy blogger.
The small collection of bags I have in this post represent the latest fall trends. There are so many different styles in every trend that there is literally something for everyone! To get an even better deal make sure you are shopping during sales and at your local TJ Maxx, Marshals, or Nordstrom Rack!
- Viper trend- Michael Michael Kors Bedford Crossbody
- Saddle bag trend- Sole Society Thalia
- Bucket Bag trend- Joni Leather Drawstring Bag by Vince Camuto
- Saddle Bag trend(My favorite!)- CHLOE Drew Bag Tobacco
- PINK trend- See by CHLOE Vicki Mini Cross Body Bag
- Studded trend(My FAVORITE for realsies!)- Rebecca Minkoff Studded Clark Hobo
- Fur trend- Small Leather and Faux Fur Shoulder Bag by Vivienne Westwood
- Oversize trend- Clare V. Oversize Clutch in Leopard
Which one is your favorite?
I know I will probably have a studded bag in my future!! I just love the look and vibe!