I am already dreaming of cool Fall afternoons, and bonfires at night! Fall is my favorite season, I love riding in the Fall, I got married in the Fall and fashion does not disappoint in the Autumn! I have already started my Fall wish list, and I can’t wait to start shopping and working on getting these great pieces to mix in with my already kick ass wardrobe from years past!
My style takes a slight turn in the cooler months, I lean harder on structured fabrics, and layers. In the summer, I am flowy one layer girl. I love boho styles and I am ALL about fabrics that don’t cling. Autumn weather brings out the “Preppy” side of my fashion personality. I am big on vests, and structured shirts. I ALWAYS have a scarf on, and I love riding boots and comfy wedge booties.
1. Toms Wedge Booties– So comfy and cute, I just have to have these!
2. J Crew Gingham Shirt- The classic Gingham shirt, I am big flannel lover but I have never tried Gingham, that is changing this year.
3. J Crew Vest– The Pinterest dream vest, I have many quality vests but I have ALWAYS wanted one of these. This year, I plan on finally purchasing one and wearing the heck out of it!
4. Black Watch– I am looking to expand my watch collection this Fall, and get out of my Michael Kors box. I will be shopping for a new Watch brand to purchase from this fall!
5. Leopard Clutch– Ok for realsies I have been pining away for a leopard clutch for quite some time. With the changing of the seasons, I am going TO FIND MY CLUTCH! Its going to happen.
6. Brown Riding Boots WIDE CALF– I wear the cootie out of my riding boots in the Fall, and every year I go on the hunt to replace a pair that are just a little to rough to make it through another season. This year I need a new pair of brown boots.
7. Chance by Chanel– I fail at perfume, just this spring I fell in love with a Calvin Klein perfume and now I am wanting to expand my library of scents.
8. Stretchy Skinnies– Who doesn’t need more skinnies that are comfy and riding boot ready? Seriously.
9. Patagonia Long Sleeve- The ultimate outdoor comfy shirt, that also happens to be a brand that is on trend in a big way right now! S.N. I don’t give a shit that its a mens shirt. Whatev!
I know I have preached on C&C before about how curvy girls need a fashion uniform, and my fall style rings home with my philosophy on knowing what works for your body and shopping for pieces that will intermix with what you already have.
Are you ready for Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Witches Brew wine, and Haunted Houses yet?
I know I am!!
What is on your Autumn must have list?