This post contains affiliate links through Amazon
Today on the blog I am sharing a gift exchange gift guide that I personally SEARCHED THE INTERNET looking for(what I mean is, I tried to find this on other bloggers sites/amazon/retail stores etc…and couldnt)! This particular guide is not usually what I share on Curls and Contours BUT during the holidays its needed, for those days when you just need to jump on Amazon and get something that will wow the crowd.
Here is the deal. Each year my large but very close family ends up having a gift exchange, the usual dollar amount to be spent is 25 bucks. AND each year I struggle SOOOOOO hard with what to bring to the exchange, I don’t want to do what all the guys usually do(booze, lottery tickets and gift cards) but I also want to bring something that will be fun and exciting to the person opening it. Each item in this gift guide is something that would be fun to open, but on the flip side also fun to take home if you don’t like anything else in the exchange.
Each item is….
- 25-30 dollars
- Appeals to different genders and tastes
- Something I would be happy to take home
- For the Entertainer – Charcuterie Board with bowls for dipping- These have become so popular for entertaining and displaying different cheese and meat options. This is perfect for the cheese snob in the group OR the entertainer!
- For the Trendsetter – Marble Phone Case – All the trendy kids are doing it! I picked up a marble theme phone case this summer and I get comments on it ALL THE TIME! Wow the tech trendy person in the gift exchange with this phone case!
- For the Foodie – Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan – Who is the foodie in your group? Cast iron is a classic piece to have in your kitchen AND they have reemerged as a trendy kitchen item to have on hand.
- For the Tech Savvy – Amazon Echo Dot – Have you seen the commercials? The Echo is “Alexa” this fun little piece of technology will be HOT in the gift exchange, you link this little device up to your amazon account and wifi and you can access music, make lists, order things. The smallest of the “Echo” series this little guy will be a HIT at any exchange!
- For the Home Body – Jonathon Adler Bourbon Candle – Rose Gold is sooo in right now, I love that this candle has a modern look and scent. When I go to Home Goods, all the scents have some sort of whiskey name these days.
- For the Naturalist – Essential Oil Diffuser – I am not a big fan of essential oils as “remedies”(only because I don’t really know what I am doing LOL) but I loveeeee them in a diffuser, they provide a clean safe way to add scent to a home.
- For the Home Decor Lover – Tabletop modern vase – These little vases are so cute and modern, I love that you can use them as small planter’s or you use them to hold things(pens, makeup brushes etc…)
- For the Outdoorsmen – Yeti 20oz cup – We own a couple of these cups and I have gifted the larger sized ones as Christmas gifts in the past! My husband loves to take these out ice fishing in the winter, and I love them during the summer months to keep beverages cold all day!
I hope this little guide helps you find some inspiration for any upcoming Christmas exchanges you may have on your calendar!
For more gift ideas go HERE