WOW, has it really been 3 months since I posted about my first Glossybox? Well I have been happily receiving and enjoying my Glossybox subscription since finding out through a friend about this great service. I am so happy with my boxes. Glossybox subscription service is like a gift to myself every month, when the box arrives it is packaged so well that you really do feel like you are receiving a present. I am praticularly excited to try out The Revitalizer from Boissanse, and the Coffea body scrub!
What was in my box this month? Here’s the details!
- Coffea– 16.00 A coffee scrub that claims to clear up dry patches, stretch marks and poor circulation(cellulite).
- Julep Luxe Lip– 24.00 This lip gloss has a Zamac tip applicator that is cooling, This gloss soothes, hydrates and plumps lips. *Does not taste good.
- Boissanse The Revitalizer– 58.00 This emollient replenishes and hydrates the skin, This facial moisturizer can be used all over your body.
- Emité Artist Colour Powder Blush– 22.00 This blush utilizes mica an ancient mineral that is used for its light reflecting properties.
- Nails Inc Uptown Nail Polish– 14.00 Nails Inc has created a lacquer that is both glossy and long lasting. This polish claims to be highly pigmented. I am going to try it out, but I will say that Glossybox continues to send me pink polishes when in my beauty profile I specifically wrote that I liked darker polishes.